Spas are a fantastic way to relax and unwind any time of the year. If you had your spa professionally winterized last autumn, then the opening should be a breeze. However, if your spa was not correctly winterized, you could be looking at a more time-consuming opening process. Let the professionals at Royal Pool & Spa take care of your spa opening this season. When we come to your home, we will have all the necessary tools and equipment with us in case any parts or features need to be repaired or replaced on your spa. Our experts will also follow all of the proper steps to ensure your spa opening is executed without delay.
Steps to a successful spa opening
- Clean the spa. Though the spa was probably thoroughly cleaned during the winterization process, dirt and grime may still build or settle on the spa cover or inside the shell, depending on if it was winterized correctly. We will use our specialized spa cleaner to remove any new grime.
- Inspect the equipment. Before we start putting the pieces back into place in your spa, we want to ensure all of the parts and equipment didn’t get damaged during the winter.
- Replace drain plugs and tighten fittings. The fittings and plugs should have been removed during the spa closing process to allow for condensation drainage during the offseason. However, these need to be back in place for your spa’s plumbing to work properly.
- Replace the filter cartridges. If your spa was successfully closed last season, your cartridge should have been cleaned and placed in storage. If necessary, we can re-clean your cartridge before placing it back into the filter well.
- Fill and sanitize the spa. We will fill your spa then add the necessary dosage of sanitizer to the water.
Contact Us For Your Seasonal Spa Opening
If it’s time to open your spa for the season, call on the experts at Royal Pool & Spa to take care of it for you. We have the knowledge and capabilities to successfully open your spa without difficulty. Our service vans are fully equipped with all the necessary tools and parts to successfully complete your seasonal spa opening.
Call us at 651-779-7606 for more information and to receive a free estimate for spa opening and our other pool and spa services.