Being able to enjoy a warm fire on a cool summer night is why many homeowners are opting for outdoor fire pits. Not only are they a great way to entertain guests, but they can also be a relaxing space to unwind at the end of the day.
We have the knowledge and expertise to install fire pits that stand alone, or we can install fire pits with built-in seating areas. These features can create a more enjoyable and relaxing experience. Fire pits can be more than simple entertainment, however. They can also be easily transformed into grills by installing grated covers over the surfaces. Enjoy the amenities of cooking your food camping-style from the comfort of home with a fire pit and grill cover.
Types of Fire Pits
- Wood burning. A wood-burning fire pit allows you to enjoy the feelings of a real campfire, all from your backyard. Experience the sights, smells, and sounds with a real, crackling fire.
- Natural gas. This type of fire pit requires the installation of a natural gas line through your backyard, making it a more permanent feature than other types of fire pits. An added benefit of natural gas fire pits is they never run out of fuel.
- Propane. One of the more convenient fire pit options, propane-fueled fire pits allow you to experience the warmth of a backyard fire without constantly needing to refuel with gel or wood.
- Gel fuel. These fire pits are versatile and can be moved anywhere you choose. The gel also does not leave a smelly residue or smoke as it burns, which is a popular feature for homeowners.
Added benefits of backyard fire pits
- Natural light and warmth. Homeowners love being able to extend the outdoor enjoyment, long after the sun goes down. You can also extend your spring and fall entertaining because of the fire pit’s provided warmth.
- Another cooking option. By adding a grated cover over your fire pit, you can easily grill your favorite food, whether you’re throwing a party or cooking with the family.
- Fewer insects. Not everyone realizes that fire smoke from burning wood is a natural insect repellent. A fire pit can help you enjoy the nighttime air without any of the pesky bugs and insects getting in the way.
- Increased property value. Adding a fire pit to your backyard can increase your home’s property value should you choose to sell. It’s an additional feature that can help your home stand out from the rest.
- Legally enjoy an open-flame fire. Before installing a fire pit, it’s important to check with your city’s code to ensure an open-flame pit is allowed. If so, you will finally be able to enjoy sitting around a fire within the city limits.
We will help you choose an optimal location for your new fire pit, keeping in mind the proximity to your home and other backyard features. As we help you begin the design process, we can match the fire pit materials to your existing patio paving, or we can help you create a new design. Whether you want something simple or something complex, Royal Pool & Spa will help you design the perfect fire pit for your backyard.
Ready to Get Started?
Since 1988, Royal Pool & Spa has been successfully installing various types of backyard fire pits and grills. Our knowledge and experience helps us to provide quality services that our residential customers have loved for nearly 30 years. We will guide you through every step of the design and installation process to help you create the outdoor fire and grill pit of your dreams.
Call us at 651-779-7606 to receive a free quote for our fire pit and grill services. Also ask about our other outdoor living services as well as our pool maintenance services!