Swimming Pool Maintenance Schedules
To keep your swimming pool in excellent condition, sticking to a regular maintenance schedule would be beneficial, however, one of the major time-consuming tasks with owning a pool is the regular maintenance it requires. Don’t waste any more of your precious summer months cleaning or making repairs on your pool. Our professionals are trained to thoroughly clean and inspect every detail of your swimming pool to ensure a safe and fun environment during the swimming season. Royal Pool & Spa will come to your home on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, depending on your personal preferences and needs.
Weekly Maintenance Schedule
- Clean pool. A routine pool cleaning involves skimming the pool’s surface, vacuuming the pool, and brushing its walls and floor.
- Check total pH, chlorine, and alkalinity. It’s important to constantly check if your pH, chlorine, and alkalinity levels are where they should be.
- Add specialty chemicals. Depending on the material your pool is made of, special chemicals can be added weekly to help improve filtration, control algae, and prevent staining.
Bi-Weekly Maintenance Schedule
- Clean pool filter. We will backwash your pool filter depending on the psi reading on your pressure gauge. If it’s higher than normal, there could be buildup on your filter.
- Check calcium and cyanuric acid. Depending on the type of pool you own, your calcium hardness and cyanuric acid levels should be in designated ranges.
- Saturation index test. Warm summer water can cause chemical balances to change. We will use our Saturation Index calculator to determine the optimal balance for your pool.
- Check time clock. Power outages are sometimes common in the summer, and manual time clocks will automatically turn off/stop turning as a result.
Schedule your Swimming Pool Maintenance Today
Royal Pool & Spa has been successfully performing routine maintenance on residential pools for over 30 years. We will follow all necessary steps and precautions to ensure your maintenance project is executed without delay. When we come to your home, rest assured our service vans are completely equipped with all the necessary materials and equipment needed to successfully complete your maintenance project.
Contact the pool professionals at Royal Pool & Spa at 651-779-7606 for a free estimate and to get started on your routine pool maintenance.